Our mission is to help people with mental health problems. We believe that every person has the right to access important information in order as to be able to make a fully informed decision regarding the treatment they choose. We educate, bring the latest knowledge, translate research papers, and promote a holistic approach by:
- organizing meetings and conferences with scientists, journalists, doctors and other people from around the world who popularize scientific knowledge on this subject,
- writing and translating publications on mental and general health care,
- translating and publishing the latest scientific articles,
- interviews with scientists and doctors,
- organizing social actions.
If you are a journalist, editor, translator, scientist, doctor, therapist or anyone else and you would like to get involved in the activities of the Knowledge and Hope Foundation – please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the information about your field of interest, send your CV and/or research, tell us who you are and how you would like to help. Thank you!